Jump to navigation Jump to search
Landing page content
The landing page can include many types of information.
- The static landing page displays an image and an about section below the fold
- Another alternative view can include a search and result views.
- A third alternative is to display a configurable content feed.
These views could be easily accesses and navigated.
A feed of content is based on personal and contextual data. The user may switch them on and off, or create new ones.
- Here Nearby items
- That Activity or appearance in context of the user's favourited topics. They can be directly favourited, through communities or organisation that the user belongs to or relatives if we can store that information.
- Now This day in history
- We Activity in the related groups or user's organisations
- Do Tasks related to user's topics
Call to action
- Registering for not-logged-in users
User page / organisation page=
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|