Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rectifying or georeferencing map files is accessed via the image actions menu or the Image viewer Actions menu.
The layout of the tool is made uniform across tools.
- Cross – to close the view and return to Image viewer or Images section
- Search – to search for the location
- Basemap menu
- Stepped instructions
Tool menu and views
On the left side of the screen there is the menu of actions/views.
- Side-by-side (Place search, control points)
- Control points flyout
- Overlay (Overlay, transparency, lens, curtain)
- Map only (Masking)
- New item modal
- Metadata can continuously be accessed below the rectification interface
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|