Jump to navigation Jump to search
The same search component is used throughout the service with slight alterations.
- Options are always sought within items in Wikidata and Wikidocumentaries. Image items should be excluded from general searches.
- A row contains one line for the title and another line for the description. The width of the pulldown can be adjusted to some extent and more lines can be displayed when necessary.
- A row can also contain an image for the topic, and display an icon for the item classification. This item class ontology should be created.
- Very often a search field is also needed with the pulldown. Search pulldown can be used in the context of pre-existing text, for example, but in those cases it is necessary to be able to modify the search term.
- Additional options will be included as links in the end of the pulldown
- Add a topic launches the Create topic modal.
- Show more displays more search results in the pulldown
- Show all displays all search results in a Search results module or page.
Useful source literature
Hildebrand, Michiel et al. The Design Space of a Configurable Autocompletion Component. CWI, 2007. Print.
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|