Jump to navigation Jump to search
26 May 2018
MVP, minimum viable product for the first iteration will include (this will be discussed with the team and the community):
- Creating topics on-the-fly and one-by-one
- Including Wikipedia articles on the topic page, substituting the links with local links
- Display Wikidata infoboxes on the topic page
- Display image search results from external archives on the topic page
24 May 2018
The project will start developing this environment first as a plain MediaWiki, but aim for a completely independent front-end during 2018.
There will be a separate Technology page describing the technological goals of the project.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|