Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hack4FI, co-development with the National Archives and Finna. Sections developed: Bibliography, Building plans, Family tree, Correspondence
- Wikidocumentaries will be present at WikiCite, focus on the Bibliography section for that.
- Blog released at http://blog.wikidocumentaries.io
- Application for the Kone Foundation prepared.
- Upcoming presentations: GLAMwiki 2018
- Upcoming events: Vantaa photography walks 13, 20, and 27 September. Rauma rephotography safari 22 September.
- Finna + Wikidocumentaries UX workshop 21 September.
- Workshop at Maria 01 to decide on the initial data structure
- Ongoing collaboration with Wiki Loves Monuments with rephotography
Wikidocumentaries workshop on June 12, Maria 01, 00180 Helsinki
26 May 2018
MVP, minimum viable product for the first iteration will include (this will be discussed with the team and the community):
- Data modelling (corresponding items and properties with Wikidata, API definitions, user generated data, local properties, namespaces)
- Creating topics on-the-fly and one-by-one
- Including articles on the topic page, substituting the links with local links
- Display Wikidata infoboxes on the topic page
- Display images from external archives on the topic page
- GDPR compliance
24 May 2018
The project will start developing this environment first as a plain MediaWiki, but aim for a completely independent front-end during 2018.
There will be a separate Technology page describing the technological goals of the project.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|