Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are all the things a user may save, share, create. What's the gain?
This list is a listing of current and new ideas, and points to other pages on the site. Ideas can be added by anyone with an account in this wiki.
- Saving the sorted, filtered and faceted result of a content component or a search in Wikidocumentaries. Internally that would be a configuration of search conditions, that consists of a SPARQL query and filters applied after displaying the query. It might be clever to include everything in the query itself.
- The user can export the resulting SPARQL query.
- The data table can be exported (csv, json)
- An embeddable component with the query and the content?
- Share a link to the result. That should point to the topic page and the subsection in it.
User collections, collaborative collections
- Collections of items
- Collections of media
Saving, sharing, and printing the visual layout of a component
- Family trees
- Postcards with templates
- Creating templates for these
Working further with a collection
- Image collection can be turned to a story
- Item collection can be turned to a story
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|