Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tasks can be displayed in different ways.
- As a task item in the Content module header
- As item in the Linkbox
- As a task in the Image viewer
Tasks can be user-generated questions and polls, made with guided forms, like
- Who is the person in this image
- Help tag all the persons in this image
- Where was this photo taken?
- Which one is older?
These microtasks may also be created automatically, like with Wikidata Game
- Is the person in the image a male or a female?
- Based on the info from this article/clipping etc: When was this person born?
Or the tasks can be attached to a content module
- Select pictures that were clearly taken in the same session
- Select images of the same person
- Select images that depict xxx
Image in image viewer
- Create an outline for the building facade
|About||Technology||Design||Content modules||Tool pages||Projects|
|Setting up dev environment||
|Visual editor||Central Park Archives|